PRP Hair Loss Doctor in NJ: Meet Dr. Rapaport
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU. Our enthusiasm for improving our clients’ confidence through hair restoration care is palpable. We set out to differentiate ourselves by offering unmatched benefits to our clients, because after all, you are the reason we exist.— Dr. Rapaport, Medical Director
Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD, PA
Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Rapaport is a Phi Beta Kappa recipient from Emory University and a graduate of the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. After internship at Emory, he completed his advanced training residency at Thomas Jefferson University where he served as chief dermatology resident.
A Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Dr. Rapaport has consistently been a leader in Aesthetic Surgery. Well-respected by his peers, he often presents seminars on subjects ranging from dermatology to cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Rapaport is the holder of three U.S. patents for dermatologic products, and he has been elected to Who’s Who in America. He is currently Emeritus Chief of Dermatology at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, New Jersey.
The Medical Director and Founder of the Cosmetic Skin and Surgery Center and PRP Hair MD, Dr. Rapaport has been a practicing dermatologist since 1981. Countless patients have benefited from his talent, experience, dedication, and high standards of excellence.
Dr. Rapaport’s articles/commentary appears in various Health and Beauty magazines. He is listed in Castle Conelly as a TOP NY Doctor as well as a top Beauty Doctor by Savvy Magazine.
- “Method of Applying Hydroxy Acid for treating Striac Distansac”, 1995
- “Home Skin Peel Composition for Producing Healthy and Attractive Skin”, 1996
- “Shampoo for Treating SchorrheicDermatis, Dandruff or Psorasis”, 1998
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta Georgia (Pathology)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (Dermatology)
Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
American Board of Dermatology, 1983
- Diplomat of National Board of Medical Examiners, 1979
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of New Jersey, 1981
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of Pennsylvania, 1979
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, North American Society of Phlebology
Ready to reclaim your hair with a leading Hair Loss Doctor in NJ, Dr. Rapaport? Click here now to contact us today!
333 Sylvan Ave #207
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Mon 9:45AM–6PM; Tue 9:30AM–5:30PM; Wed 7:30AM–1:15PM; Thu 9:30AM–5:45PM; Fri&Sun, Closed Sat 8:30AM–12:30PM